What are cookies?
Cookies refer to small textual information sent by a website that is received by your web browser. The web browser then stores a cookie file, which makes your next visit easier and improves the usefulness of our Service by enabling the Service or a third-party to recognize you.
Cookies can be persistent or session-based. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted when you close your web browser.
- Enabling specific Service functions
- Providing analytics
- Storing preferences
- Enabling advertisements, including behavioral advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on our Service, with different types of cookies for Service operations:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information on Service usage to improve our Service. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features, or new Service functionalities to assess user reactions.
- Advertising cookies. Third parties place advertising cookies to collect information on your browsing activities such as visited pages and followed links. They use this information to display relevant ads tailored to your interests.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report Service usage statistics, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and for other purposes.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
To delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or reject cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser. However, please be aware that deleting or rejecting cookies may prevent you from accessing certain features we offer, storing your preferences, and displaying some of our pages properly.